Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm sure you've heard it before.

Wow? Two post in one month? I know, amazing...

Happiness is funny.

The things that used to make us happy. The things that gave us the greatest joy. Suddenly become the things that you can live without.

On the outside - it looks like my life is the worst it has ever been. No job. No love life. No anything. On the outside, it looks like I'm struggling. But ironically, I feel like I have more clarity now than I ever did when I was working dead end jobs. When I was staying up all night to finish college. When I thought the love of my life was right next door.

Now that my life is a blank canvas I have the opportunity to begin again and create anything I want. And guess what? I LOVE IT!

There's so many things that disrupt my peace. That disrupt my well-being. And even though they are still in my life, I'm in transition. I know what they are; I know who they are. And I'm making progressive steps for my peace of my mind. It may not be an easy road, but I will get there.

Happiness. It's a journey and you have to work towards it every day.

Today is my day. My day is everyday- and no one is going to get in the way of my happiness.

That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment